Thanks for your interest in becoming a member of the WBCA. These membership prices do not include registration charges for the fall clinic.
Individual High School or College Coach - $50.00
One coach, accepted throughout the year.
High School or College Staff - $100.00
This membership allows up to 10 coaches(please specify boys or girls) to participate. BOYS AND GIRLS STAFFS CAN NOT BE ON THE SAME TEAM MEMBERSHIP.
Retired, Friend, Youth or Referee - $15.00
If you are retired, a friend of the game, a youth coach or a referee this membership is for you.
Lifetime - $100.00
For retired coaches only, this membership never expires and you receive a special membership card. If you come out of retirement to coach, you will need to purchase a regulard coach membership but your Lifetime membership will kick in once you retire again.
Comradery at the annual Fall Clinic
1. Become active and have ownership in the WBCA and WIAA working relationship.
2. Take advantage of WBCA Mentor Program.
3. Receive WBCA newsletter four times a year.
4. Be selected as a head or assistant coach for the WBCA All-Star games.
5. Be eligible to attend hospitality rooms at the Boys’ and Girls’ State Tournaments at the Kohl Center and Resch Center.
6. Be elected to the WBCA Exective Board.
7. Receive college credit for fall clinic report through UW-Whitewater.
8. Be selected as a fall or youth clinic speaker.
9. Attend WBCA sponsored fall clinic or youth clinics at a discount rate.
10. WBCA legal assistance available to all WBCA members who need it.
11. Attend outstanding WBCA Hall of Fame banquet.
12. Be eligible for the following awards:
a-Comference Championship plaques.
b-100-200-300-400-500+ win plaques.
c-Referee Golden Whistle plaque.
d-25-year watch award and 35-year plaque.
e-Head and Assistant Coaches of the Year Award.
f-Athetic Director and Administrator plaques.
13. Be eligible for the prestigioius Steve Randall Memorial award.
14. Be eligible for the prestigious Eli Crogan Humanitarian award.
15. Be eligible for State Championhips rings.
16. Be eligible to be selected to the WBCA Hall of Fame as a:
a-Coach - High School and College
c-Player - Men and Women
e-Friend of Basketball
17. Become more professional by attending your professional association.
18. Receive discounts and specials from vendors and sponsors
19. When selection criteria are close to equal, preference for awards and all-star game spots to WBCA Member coaches.
WBCA Members working the annual All-Star game
Registration for 2015-2016 season is available via online with a credit card or by downloading the membership form PDF and mailing it in with a check. Membership runs from July 1st 2015 until June 30 2016. Membership deadline is March 5th, 2015 to be able to access the hospitality suites at the state tournament.
Bob Letsch being inducted into the Hall of Fame
- Use your card to prove high school coach status for admittance to WIAC, Midwest, Northern Athletics and CCIW conference games in Wisconsin.
- Opportunities for tickets to Wisconsin, Marquette, Milwaukee and UW-Parkside tickets - via email - make sure you register with a valid email address!
-Madison Mallards 15% off tickets
-The Shoe Box 15% off purchase
-Rookies 15% off purchase
-Just-A-Game Retail 15% off purchase
-Just-A-Game Fieldhouse Sporting Events 50% off ticket prices.
10% Discount when you present your card
-Caribbean Club Resort
-Fox Hill RV Park
-House of Embers Restaurant
-Sand County Rentals
-Sunset Bay Resort
-Dells Water Sports
-Bowman’s Oak Hill Bed & Breakfast
-Panache Academy of Beauty
-MooseJaw Pizza and Brewery
15% Discount when you present your card
-The Green Owl Restaurant
-Birch Cliff Resort
-Arrowhead Resort (20%-50% depending on the season)