Thanks for your interest in becoming a member of the WBCA. These membership prices do not include registration charges for the fall clinic.
Individual High School or College Coach - $40.00
One coach, accepted throughout the year.
High School or College Staff - $100.00
This membership allows up to 10 coaches(please specify boys or girls) to participate. BOYS AND GIRLS STAFFS CAN NOT BE ON THE SAME TEAM MEMBERSHIP.
Retired, Friend, Youth or Referee - $15.00
If you are retired, a friend of the game, a youth coach or a referee this membership is for you.
Lifetime - $100.00
For retired coaches only, this membership never expires and you receive a special membership card. If you come out of retirement to coach, you will need to purchase a regulard coach membership but your Lifetime membership will kick in once you retire again.
WBCA Members working the annual All-Star game
Comradery at the annual Fall Clinic
Bob Letsch being inducted into the Hall of Fame
Registration for 2012-2013 season is now available via online with a credit card or by downloading the membership form PDF and mailing it in with a check. Membership runs from August 1st 2012 until July 31 2013. Membership deadline is February 28th, 2013.
1. Become active and have ownership in the WBCA and WIAA working relationship.
2. Utilize the WBCA website.
3. Take advantage of WBCA Mentor Program.
4. Receive WBCA newsletter four times a year.
5. Be selected as a head or assistant coach for the WBCA All-Star games.
6. Be eligible to attend hospitality rooms at the Boys’ and Girls’ State Tournaments at the Kohl Center.
7. Be elected to the WBCA Exective Board.
8. Receive college credit for fall clinic report through UW-Whitewater.
9. Be selected as a fall or youth clinic speaker.
10. Attend WBCA sponsored fall clinic or youth clinics at a discount rate.
11. WBCA legal assistance available to all WBCA members who need it.
12. Attend outstanding WBCA Hall of Fame banquet.
13. Be eligible for the following awards:
a-Comference Championship plaques.
b-100-200-300-400-500+ win plaques.
c-Referee Golden Whistle plaque.
d-25-year watch award and 35-year plaque.
e-Head and Assistant Coaches of the Year Award.
f-Athetic Director and Administrator plaques.
14. Be eligible for the prestigioius Steve Randall Memorial award.
15. Be eligible for the prestigious Eli Crogan Humanitarian award.
16. Be eligible for State Championhips rings.
17. Be eligible to be selected to the WBCA Hall of Fame as a:
a-Coach - High School and College
c-Player - Men and Women
e-Friend of Basketball
18. Become more professional by attending your professional association.
19. Receive discounts and specials from vendors and sponsors
20. When selection criteria are close to equal, preference for awards and all-star game spots to WBCA Member coaches.
21. Receive a complementary invitation for you and your family to the Hall of Fame dedication taking place on August 17th in Wisocnsin Dells at the JustAgame Fieldhouse.