The Wisconsin Basketball Coaches Association (WBCA) is comprised of over 3,200 members who coach at the high school or collegiate level. Included in the WBCA activities are the running of the boys' and girls' high school all-star games, with proceeds going to the MACC Fund. The WBCA has given $2.4 million to the MACC Fund to date.
The Mission of the Wisconsin Basketball Coaches Association is to improve, preserve and promote the game of basketball in our fine state.
Goals of the WBCA
- Promote, support and maintain the highest possible standards and ethics in the coaching profession.
- Work together with the WIAA for the improvement of conditions along with the promotion of Wisconsin high school basketball.
- Secure a better understanding of the problems that face coaching professionals and provide information and assistance to member coaches to better deal with these issues.
- Provide and promote for our members the latest coaching methods and techniques of teaching basketball.
- Foster good fellowship and social contact among coaches, referees and other key stakeholders in the game.
- Celebrate achievements and recognize excellence of our members, their teams and players.
- Be charitable in the community.